This job is for around September/October, but I need to quote asap so please get back as soon as you can. The job will be filming a round table event, attended by around 15 people and filming 4 or 5 short interviews after. The client is a big software company and everything has to look and sound slick and polished.

I need a 2nd camera preferably a P2 camera, but will listen to the right person with a good prosumer/professional camera.

The job is in Paris, so I want someone either Paris based or with strong links to the city; by strong links I mean someone with links to lighting hire companies and possibly sound hire, as I'd rather hire in Paris than lug all that equipment over.

The financial side of the deal is as follows: travel and accommodation, plus food and extra travel expenses paid on invoice.
Money for the equipment hire transferred directly into your account on the day of hire.
Rate for the day will be 350 if you're based in Paris and 500 if you're not (this is to account for a half day rate for the 2 travelling days)
Invoice paid around the 15th of the month (this is how my client pays me, so if job is done after the 15th, then we have to wait till the following 15th)

If you feel you're right for the job, but my rates are too low, ping me your cv and rates and we can go from there!

I'm good with lighting, but it's always nice to have someone who knows their onions so that's a bonus if you do.

Right I think that's everything, will amend if not, please ONLY REPLY TO DO NOT PM ME THROUGH THIS FORUM AS I DON'T SEEM TO GET ALL THE PMS.

Thanks in advance.

Video Production Services Company UK London