Thread: sony vegas getting stuck at 100% whilst rendering

Default sony vegas getting stuck at 100% whilst rendering

I have looked everywhere but no-one has the answer, everyone just says "its happened to me too" can anyone help, cheers? I have only got 2GB of RAM so that might be the problem.

This is not a solution to your problem BUT it will eliminate the chance of it being a corrupt frame at the end of the project. Selects a loop region of around 10 seconds just of the end of the program and see if that will render ok. If it renders that at least we know something that it isn't. See how that goes before we go onto the next step.

it completes the render but the footage is well choppy when i open the file.

Can you normally watch the type of footage that you rendered or do you sometimes have problems. I'm leaning toward this being a system issue rather than a Vegas one but it's early days in the investigation. Make sure your hard disk is not more that 75% full and that it is not fragmented. Do the usual computer house keeping. etc. If you could report back with detail of your system that may help AND more details about the project.