Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Free running and Tricking Short

  1. Talking Free running and Tricking Short

    Hey,
    Could you please check out my newest free running video and let me know what you think. I put a lot of effort in to editing this one, some of the effects used are cinemascope aspect ratio, film burn, film clutter and I spent more time colour grading this video.

    Kiss My l Parkour and Freerunning - YouTube

    Thank you,
    Chris

  2. #2

    Default

    I see you've put a lot of work into the look on this video and I think you've pulled it off. You chose fitting music and cut it to the music well. The image has a nice look to it with a good variety of shots. Well done

    Now make your next one better.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I see you've put a lot of work into the look on this video and I think you've pulled it off. You chose fitting music and cut it to the music well. The image has a nice look to it with a good variety of shots. Well done

    Now make your next one better.
    Haha! Thank you so much it really means a lot to me.

  4. #4

    Default

    The slomo silhouette against the sky at dusk is really awesome.

  5. #5

    Default

    Good work mate, good slick editing... sick parkour and stunts. If your ever in central belt of Scotland sometime i could use you along with some other parkour artists for some film work

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foodage View Post
    The slomo silhouette against the sky at dusk is really awesome.
    Thank you so much!

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airwolf View Post
    Good work mate, good slick editing... sick parkour and stunts. If your ever in central belt of Scotland sometime i could use you along with some other parkour artists for some film work
    Thank you, that really means a lot to me!
    That sounds awesome. If i'm ever up north I will let you know

Similar Threads

  1. New tricking edit!
    By Nopacnone in forum User Videos
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 12:15 AM
  2. My new tricking Sampler, with a lot of working hours
    By BlackIn in forum YouTube (and others) channel pimpage
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 02:10 PM
  3. My new tricking Sampler, with a lot of working hours
    By BlackIn in forum Pimp the Link
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:45 PM
  4. Mr Williams Free Running
    By MadMatty08 in forum User Videos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 12:11 PM
  5. My short Film : Free Movement - the different way !!!
    By skate extreme in forum User Videos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 04:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •