Thread: On The Ropes Boxing Documentary Film

Default On The Ropes Boxing Documentary Film

DISCLAIMER: The soundtracks in this short documentary film will not be used for any financial gain. It is simply used to help create the theme of the genre.

The documentary highlights Sharads journey as both trainee boxer and compassion for his family welfare.

As Sharad prepares for his next brawl he becomes distracted to hear the information regarding his fathers sickness.

This crucial time ignites family and friends to support eachother even when times are tough.

P.S Apologies for the slight hiss in audio, the sound boom wasnt the best available.

On The Ropes Boxing Documentary Film! - YouTube

Web: http://www.silverlineproduction.com
    Facebook: Silverline Production: Film & Design | Facebook
    Youtube: SilverlineEnt - YouTube

I think you did a good job with this Mocumentary. The only thing I noticed that could be improved on the filming side was using the rule of thirds framing for the interview shots. The acting was quite good and had me wondering if it was real.

Good job.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SilverlinePro View Post
    DISCLAIMER: The soundtracks in this short documentary film will not be used for any financial gain. It is simply used to help create the theme of the genre.
    Just in case you, or others who see this, are unaware, adding a statement like this does noting to affect the legality of using the soundtracks. I'd suggest you're better off not mentioning it as doing so makes it clear you know that copyright is an issue. (Not that ignorance is a defence)

When you record on a mono mic and it's all recording on the left channel, it generally sounds better if you mix ity to the centre rather than just leave it there.
    Tim