Thread: Olympic Torch Goes Through Forfar In Scotland

Default Olympic Torch Goes Through Forfar In Scotland

Blog Entries

Judging by the reaction of the police and all the people in the support vehicles, I guess they don't see manay camcorders in Scotland!
    Still it does give an opportunity for the police to show they are also human and up for enjoying a bit of fun as well. I had a similar experience when filming the trial run for the cycling road race in Surrey last year. One of the police motorcyclists kept stopping along the route and encouraging the waiting crowds to cheer. (see around 1:23 here http://www.videoforums.co.uk/just-fu...-prepares.html )

And what the hell were you driving to make them cheer at you so much? (Or was it the sight of a camcorder that did it)

(BTW I'm not sure it was so interesting you had to duplicate it )
    Tim

car was covered in flags, kids face painted sitting on the roof. Inflatable olympic torches on the car. They were proud of the effort we went to. fuck all to do with digicams

flags all over the car, kids sitting on the car with face painted, inflatable olympic torches. thats why the police said well done for all the effort we put in. It wasnt the digicam. they would have laughed though if i did have a camcorder thouhg, i didnt think anyone still used them llf

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevanhogg View Post
    flags all over the car, kids sitting on the car with face painted, inflatable olympic torches.
    You've just identified the shot that was missing. Would have made a great addition.
    Tim