Thread: Eager to read you opinions about a Ski Trip video I created.

Default Eager to read you opinions about a Ski Trip video I created.

Val Thorens, France.

Thanks!

I thought this was great. Very professionally made Video. I liked the cast intro. And the edits matched the pace of the good choice of music. So well done. Oh and Welcome to the Forum.

I enjoyed your video very much and it was very easy on the eyes with some cool effects. It made me want to get back on the board and hit the slopes. The musical score coupled with your action sequences seemed to fit very well. Did you do the editing as well? Very well done!

Blog Entries

A nice "mates" movie. I thought one or two of the shots were left on screen too long (with the subject going out of shot) but I accept that on this sort of jaunt you don't necessarily have as perfect source materaial as you might wish. Other than that - I thought it was a good edit.
    Usually I'm not a fan of fancy transition - especially if you're sing more than one type - but here i thought they were used appropriately and expertly. Nice titles too.
    Tim

In my opinion you need to bend your legs more and build your jump in a spot where you can land on a downslope

pretty fun video though!

6. Default

Nice video.

I would worry that in a few years time the music might seem to be unfashionable.

When I make this kind of video, I like to point the camera at people, try to get a few short interviews and cut them in. For example, ask people to explain what we are going to do today or what we did. When it works you can capture the mood.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tiliam View Post
    I would worry that in a few years time the music might seem to be unfashionable.
    I wouldn't worry about that. in fact I'd hope it's the case. This is a record of a holiday and one of the best ways of setting it in time is to have a contemporary soundtrack.
    Tim

Great watch !!!!!!!
    I think videos like this of your mates doing great stuff is so important to have as a record to look back on in the future .....................

This is so well done.

Congratulations and welcome