Thread: Slow Motion Flips

Talking Slow Motion Flips

In this video I used the Adobe After Effects plugin, Twixtor, to slow down footage of free running to show the beauty behind the movement.
    If you could please check it out and let me know your thoughts on the video I would extremely appreciate it! One In A Million | Slow Motion Tricking - YouTube

Thank you,
    Chris Brooker (ChrisMiBrooker)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMiBrooker View Post
    In this video I used the Adobe After Effects plugin, Twixtor, to slow down footage of free running to show the beauty behind the movement.
    If you could please check it out and let me know your thoughts on the video I would extremely appreciate it! One In A Million | Slow Motion Tricking - YouTube

Thank you,
    Chris Brooker (ChrisMiBrooker)
    few artifacts around the hands and feet but from personal experience i know twixtor is a tricky bugger to master (especially against the kind of backgrounds featured here)

having said that nice job

I think you've achieved your goal of showing the artistry of the movements. Some very nice shots.

Nice . . . just wish I could do that in Sony Vegas Studio, but then I expect that Plug-in cost as much as SVS.

Thank you for the feedback!
    I have found that for clearer results the background should be one colour.. I cannot exactly say that was the case in my video, haha. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    few artifacts around the hands and feet but from personal experience i know twixtor is a tricky bugger to master (especially against the kind of backgrounds featured here)

having said that nice job
    Thank you for the feedback!
    I have found that for clearer results the background should be one colour.. I cannot exactly say that was the case in my video, haha. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I think you've achieved your goal of showing the artistry of the movements. Some very nice shots.
    Thank you!

Thanks. Very intereting to see. Please, what was the original framerate and shutter speed?

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    Thanks. Very intereting to see. Please, what was the original framerate and shutter speed?
    Thank you the original frame rate was 60fps. I'm not too sure on the shutter speed though as the film was shot on a pocket camera (Kodak Playsport), I would have shot with my DSLR but that only shoots 30fps.

Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback!