Thread: Video preview differs from rendered media

Default Video preview differs from rendered media

Hi guys! I don't normally post on forums and try to figure it out myself most of the time, but it's been a couple of days now
    and I'm having a real hard time figuring out what the issue is here.. I think pictures explain it better than words:

On this screenshot my preview looks like it's supposed to. As you can see the 'Split screen view' is selected with my 'FX Bypassed'.

But when I discard my 'Fx Bypass', I get this! So I'm losing 1/4 of my image...

I've tried changing propreties but the video-format is correct! 1920x1080. Cropping the videos won't work either, nor does the track motion tool work!

I DID use the stabilization-effect for a couple of clips in my project, but I doubt it has anything to do with this, as I've never encountered a similar problem
    in my other projects.. this is also the ONLY project where I'm facing this problem.

Anybody have an idea what the issue is here? Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Donald_Dick; 06-05-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Stabilizer will always ZOOM-in, it's how it fills the edge of the steadied frame. As Stabilizer IS an FX, bypassing it will not only remove the Stabilization it will also remove the ZOOM-in.

Stabilize ZOOMS-in. It IS an FX. Bypassing will get you back to full frame, ie ZOOM-out.

As to you NOT having this before, I'd have to see THAT Project. But this one - you got what yah see!

. . . . .