Thread: How to make fullscreen Youtube videos?

Default How to make fullscreen Youtube videos?

Hi guys, just a quick question that I couldn't find an answer to on Google.

I'm using Vegas Pro 10 and I'm not sure how to render my video so it is fullscreen, mine come out like this, with the sides squashed in: Pokemon Stadium Japanese Version! Nintendo 64 - YouTube and this: Minecraft 1.9 Prerelease 5 Village + Villagers - YouTube

This is how I want them to come out like, full screen with no black bars on the sides: Halo CEA Campaign: The Silent Cartographer *Part 3* - YouTube

I can't find the answer anywhere! Thanks in advance.

When you click on Render As. There are a series of tick boxes under the templates try ticking the box called "Stretch video to fill output frame size (do not letter box)".

Thanks for your reply.

I tried what you suggested and it came out like this will this work - YouTube

So I don't really know what I'm doing wrong, but it's irritating.

When I originally read you first post I only looked at the Minecraft example but I see the other example is a different issue, it is 4:3 aspect ratio if you stretch that it will look stretched sideways. So to make that full frame 16:9 aspect ratio you would have to use the pan/crop tool to crop it to the right dimensions. The last example you show is so odd looking I can't tell what it should look like.

So now you have two ways of achieving your goal, it's up to you to choose the right one depending on what you have and what you want.