Thread: Testing new camera. Long way to go....

Default Testing new camera. Long way to go....

Been reading and watching a lot along the past weeks.....but also enjoying the new camera/tripod/head.... Now just entered a new era with Sony Vegas! Wow, that thing is powerful enough, eh? Hope I can find 30 minutes to sleep this week!

Here is something new. Just simple editing inside Nero Vision 10 (no big resources). Please send comments.

A nice gentle video set to a nice song that sets the gentle mood. A lot of nice shots. I would reverse the shot at 0:49 so the end of the clip brings the for ground into focus rather than the way you have it. A tip you may not know is to turn off the image stabilisation when the camera is on the tripod otherwise you can find there is a sudden jerk in the middle of a smooth pan.

Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    A nice gentle video set to a nice song that sets the gentle mood. A lot of nice shots. I would reverse the shot at 0:49 so the end of the clip brings the for ground into focus rather than the way you have it. A tip you may not know is to turn off the image stabilisation when the camera is on the tripod otherwise you can find there is a sudden jerk in the middle of a smooth pan.

Nice job.
    Thanks MB! It´s more like "a nice music with some "in the garden" amateur shots in it!!! Ahá....the jerking along pans is because of IS????? Man, I almost lost my temper while watching the takes right after. Good camera at 24mbps, slow pan...and all that noise/shaking horizontal lines.... So IS is trying to fix contrast variations where they are not happening? And, hence, artificially insert the "jerking".... Best tip of the month! Seems sooo obvious now..... Eureka!!!!