Thread: Excuses

Default Excuses

So your all booked in with a corporate and then at the final hour they suddenly decide to postpone... frustrating and costly.
    Often I apply a fee for late cancellations to keep me covered, but that doesn't seem to deter last minute cancellations 100% of the time.

Todays cancellation gave me a new excuse not to be filmed this morning and felt quite random...

Despite the client having all of my contact details and with me running 10minutes late, I rush in with all my gear after running up stairs, all fingers and thumbs... arrive, and am greeted by the following..

'do you mind if we postpone today, you see, I haven't shaved...'

*facepalm*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzymuffin View Post
    'do you mind if we postpone today, you see, I haven't shaved...'
    LOL I'm led to believe it can take a lot of time snd skill to get a Brazillian perfect!
    Tim

I wish I had some sort of funny reply to you about this but I don't. It's just a b@st@rd !

Blog Entries

I find that smiling and saying "No problem, it all goes on the bill" and then leaving with a friendly wave, works wonders.

Oh, and don't forget to put it on the bill. You've told them that it will be an extra charge, so they can't be surprised when they have to pay for your wasted time.

It can even become a standing joke.... Until they realise that you're not joking.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    LOL I'm led to believe it can take a lot of time snd skill to get a Brazillian perfect!
    Like it Tim ...

Regardless it must be very frustrating

Robs approach seems a good one

Aye, charges and such are in agreements, it's pretty much the absurdity of it!

I don't think it's so absurd for these days, the world has gone crazy since men stated moisturising.