Thread: A student film- "The Bad, The Beauty, and The Beast"

Default A student film- "The Bad, The Beauty, and The Beast"

Hi, this is a first time we do action film with 0$ budget. It is not that great but we had fun. Any comments or criticisms are welcome. Have a good day everyone. =]

Skynema.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by skynema View Post
    Hi, this is a first time we do action film with 0$ budget. It is not that great but we had fun. Any comments or criticisms are welcome. Have a good day everyone. =]
    Well done. and Great with a $0 budget. More swords and less guns would have been an improvement i think... and maybe a little more work on the story leading up to the situation. End scene could have been a little more drawn out and the first fight in the parking garage could have been shorter. Overall excellent work with choreography. How much footage did you have and how long did you spend on post? What type of cameras did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by badamailey View Post
    Well done. and Great with a $0 budget. More swords and less guns would have been an improvement i think... and maybe a little more work on the story leading up to the situation. End scene could have been a little more drawn out and the first fight in the parking garage could have been shorter. Overall excellent work with choreography. How much footage did you have and how long did you spend on post? What type of cameras did you use?
    Hi badamailey,

Thank you for your comment! yeah! I agreed that everything is kinda fast, this was a class project and it had to be under 12 mins, so we kinda rushed through everything. We had about 5 hrs of footages because we made a lot of mistakes on set. Editing part took about 4 days for us, included sound dub, sound effects, special effects. Lastly, we are using a panasonic lumix dmc gh2k camera. Thank you again for your words. We will try to do better next time.=]

Skynema

4. Default

I look forward to seeing more of your work. Keep it up.

Sorry just didn't like this. Not my kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Sorry just didn't like this. Not my kind of thing.
    =] No worries, thank you for watching it =]

Skynema.