Thread: Official "Freedumb" Commercial

Default Official "Freedumb" Commercial

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SPRSD officially releases their first of many commercials this summer to one of their controversial releases. In this thought provoking commercial they cause one to ask themselves and redefine what freedom truly is, and if it’s something that truly is acquirable.

“What’s freedom, or did they spell it wrong from the beginning?” -Alex Joachim

Official “Freedumb” Commercial

ATTACHMENTS:
    YOUTUBE - www.youtu.be/PWP7s6o0Zm4
    VIMEO -

"Free? What's free aside from love? But then again the cost of love is a chance for a broken heart.. They bottle up a dream, and dangle in front of our eyes and promote it as freedom, but... truly what is freedom? Our thoughts stained from past judgements, past inquisitions that position their thoughts as our own. The freedom they promote, and the freedom that we can only dream of is fought for, AND NEVER GIVEN FREELY..." -Alex Joachim

**PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?**

Blog Entries

The problem with having anything fixed on a screen - such as titles or in this case using a title as a mask - it it really emphasises any shakiness in the camerawork. Sadly my concentration was therefore steered towards that rather than the message. This was not helped by the fact I struggled to make out what was being said.
    Tim

I see, so the megaphone effect over the voice was no help?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJoachim View Post
    I see, so the megaphone effect over the voice was no help?
    A mixture of that and the rather stong (to my ears) US American accent meant I struggled.
    Tim

I watched it initially without the sound. It made little sense. I watched it with the sound and was no wiser. There is something wrong with the audio, it is not easy to hear the words. Perhaps you used a cheap mic. I liked the length, but did not get the message. Why is is controversal? Are the creases in the background cloth significant? How many such Commercials are expected to be produced this summer?

I would tighten up the audio for sure i had to read what he was saying. I like the style of it the name is what gets me though. Love the way you spelt freedom very creative.

the audio isn't great
    film is a visual medium but a static title occupies most of the frame
    however i got the message anyway