Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flower Duet

Default Flower Duet

I was in my garden last night. This is the result.

Blog Entries

Very pretty. But isn't a duet meant to have only two
    Tim

Ha Ha (said sarcastically), you know very well the thread is called Flower Duet after the music but the video is titled Flower(s) in a numerically un-stipulated way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    the video is titled Flower(s) in a numerically un-stipulated way.
    And a non-genus way as well. Unless of course the dog is called Flower (oooh I'm irritating today, aren't I?)
    It's a lovely piece of film. My only (very minor) criticism was that I thought one or two of the rack focuses were just a tad fast for the pace of the film.
    Tim

Well the dog is called Willow does that count.

I know what you mean about the speed of the focus pull. If I'd have spent more time on the edit I would have/should have dealt this that. Did you notice my "happy accident" shot at 0:52, I didn't click the internal ND filter all the way and it gave this strange effect to the background but the foreground stayed in focus. I know it's a bit like a slid show but I'm really happy with the quality of this. No corrections done in post etc.

Tim, do you think it would be a good or bad idea to lable all the flowers ? I was going to but thought it might spoil it.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Midnight Blue;182255]Well the dog is called Willow does that count. {/quote]
    "Close enough for jazz" as we used to say in the band.

Did you notice my "happy accident" shot at 0:52, I didn't click the internal ND filter all the way and it gave this strange effect to the background but the foreground stayed in focus.
    I spotted it looking a bit "wierd". Wouldn't have guessed how you achieved it. thought you were just being a bit arty (I looked for the beard, but didn't spot it)
    Tim, do you think it would be a good or bad idea to lable all the flowers ?
    [QUOTE=Midnight Blue;182255]
    Definitely not. Unless you want to make an instructional video. It would detract from the relaxed atmosphere.
    Tim

thought you were just being a bit arty (I looked for the beard, but didn't spot it)
    You missed the shot of Willow wearing the false beard then.

Willow always looks so sad ...... I want to give him a big hug!!!
    Very relaxing MB ...Just got back from work (hedge cutting) wish I had Willows bucket of water today !!
    Really liked your video very relaxing ...great music.
    Liked the focus tricks at @ 44,2.01,3.27 & 2.40
    Some great shots like 57s wow!!! you can even see aphids on some shots ....did they charge much as extras???

Good job MB

They are all unpaid extras.

I suppose that seems fair as they only play a small part.............

God that's bad ....

everyone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast