I intend to buy a nice camcorder for personal use and my budget is not that big unfortunately.
- I would need it to be able to record full HDD,
- 4-hour minimum (high quality),
- with the projector incorporated,
- very good image quality when played on big screens,
- very good sound quality,
- the battery to last as long as possible and not to get heated.
- I would like to be able to capture 360 degrees panoramic view as well, is it possible or should I buy an additional one for this?
Is there something else should I consider before buying it?
What type of camcorder should I look for?
Thank you so much!