Thread: First time shooting 3rd person shots, what do you think?

Default First time shooting 3rd person shots, what do you think?

As I am getting addicted to the video making world (even though i havn't quite mastered it yet) i bought myself a new camera, the camera is a panasonic sd800. Please have a look at the footage and egnore the wearable camera footage as i messed up when rendering. Im investing in a tripod very soon so no more wobbly shots!! I used vignetta a lot i know only because the weather was poor, i think it looks pretty cool though Any advice would be ace as i am new to the 3rd person scene, cheers! Rivington - Ascroft on claudia - YouTube

I think you've got some good shots in this. I can't say I liked the heavy soft contrast work you did at the beginning the vignette is far too strong. You seemed to cut the video to the music but then just seemed to give up and it ends abruptly.

I can see with a bit of time you will end up making some very good videos if you stick at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I think you've got some good shots in this. I can't say I liked the heavy soft contrast work you did at the beginning the vignette is far too strong. You seemed to cut the video to the music but then just seemed to give up and it ends abruptly.

I can see with a bit of time you will end up making some very good videos if you stick at it.
    I completely agree, was just getting ideas for when my mate gets his new bike, he has it now so will probs be making another one soon, without proper strong vignette

I think there are some really good ones, though some of em are not my like. Well same as the other ppl said before tbh, but its not bad at all, everyone has a different taste.