Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: aerial filming from rc planes and sailing

Loved that video ...... thanks for posting it Rob ......

Personally I was waiting for the seagull to take dump on it .... what a great ending that would of been.

That's how to do aerial filming !!!! ........can't beat natures way .....

That is so funny Rob, it's amazing he managed to find it again.

Avian camera operators are clearly the way forward

Hackmodo: Use a Chicken's Head as a Camera Stabilizer"}

Love that chicken !!!

No wonder da Vinci admired nature so much just like Tesla and Buckminster Fuller all geniuses and totally in awe of nature and how it knows the best way to do something.

The chicken doesn't know how it does it ,it just does it.

Not sure I liked the Fish eyed effect. Had to FF a couple of times to many duplicate scenes which I think made the video to long. Be great to see more close up shots . Look forward to your next Vid.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    Not sure I liked the Fish eyed effect. Had to FF a couple of times to many duplicate scenes which I think made the video to long. Be great to see more close up shots . Look forward to your next Vid.
    thanks for the advice when I have time ( I am in the middle of my finals the comming weeks I will try it.

I also think about buying a unit which sends my video live to the ground so I can see what's going on because now I only see the plane flying but I have only a suggestion what the camera sees so that makes it hard to film. And besides I can make better videos with such an unit it would be a lot of fun to

I had the impression from the video that you already had a ground unit. Come to think of it, having a ground unit would mean looking at two things at the same time, could cause distraction and lead to a nasty accident with the aeroplane so be careful. Probrably a better idea with a Helicopter.

I could fly only by looking at the screen and if it goes wrong what could happen in a non populated area with a flying piece of foam.

well I made a new video this time it is time lapse video of boats passing my house I used a gopro with every 5sec an photo but next time I think I do 2 because this is very fast.

I hope you like it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12