Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street Fight Trailer - A Scottish Martial Arts Film

Default Street Fight Trailer - A Scottish Martial Arts Film

This is a 70-minute martial arts film I shot this year. We had a very small budget but we tried to focus on the action scenes for this one. Comments are very welcome!

This looks really well made guys. It's really not my cup of tea I find it hard to watch street violence, (what a whip) but from this trailer it looks like you've made a great job of it. I remember being impressed with the last movie you posted so if it's anywhere as good as that one I think this could become a little cult success for you (with the right publicity).

Good luck with it.

Just one thing please change the logo.

Thank you so much, Midnight. You are so consistent in your activity here. I must applaud you for watching and commenting on practically every video that is posted here. I shall endeavour to watch some of yours in the very near future to reciprocate. Thanks again.

Thank you for pointing out that I actually have no life. (joke) We all benefit for both giving and receiving feedback on our videos and I'm surprised more people don't take advantage of doing so.

Blog Entries

Like Midnight it's not really my scene. However this looked really well made and the trailer made me want to watch the feature. The skin colouring looked rather pale and sick, but the main character is on H! These are not attractive characters. I hope there is somone I can have some empathy with in the full version. Good luck guys.
    Tim

The skin colouring looked rather pale and sick
    Tim, they are Scottish.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Tim, they are Scottish.
    ... but the street fighting wasn't. Not a flick-haggis or a deep fried Mars bar in sight!
    Tim

You reminded me of the Goodies and the marcial art of Ecky Thump.

Great trailer Guys.

Defiantly gets your attention - shock factor plus great footage and the fight footage looks well put together which I appreciate is hard to do (ie) make look realistic.

I agree 100% with MB the first thing you see is the logo and it isn't the best in my opinion....... it doesn't start your trailer on the right note for me..... def get another one!!!

By the way MB has got a life he is just very good at time distortion ..... either that or genetic engineering (cloning)

Seriously he is just very helpful .... I feel a song coming on.. I will resist ....

Thanks to all who have replied. I appreciate the comments. A lot of people don't like our logo but it has 'sentimental' value to it :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast