Thread: Found the Perfect Cinematography company for my wedding

Default Found the Perfect Cinematography company for my wedding

Hello all

Recently my fiance and i just booked video for our wedding with a company called Let Them Eat Cake Films. The Story goes that a friend of ours sent us a link to a video and we were blow away at how createive and amazing the video was! through all our searching we had found what we were looking for!

If you too are looking for some one to do video for your company we recommend Let Them Eat Cake Films.

Jordan Supa dupa

Blog Entries

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    Seriously?
    Eh! To each his own right?

Blog Entries

We don't often get outright spam on these forums. Your post has all of the trademarks of a new starter faking reviews. There's no need. If you to promote, simply post a link in pimp the link and declare your relationship to the company.

Blatant advertising! almost as bad as those that post their website address in the signature. Dohh

I have the address weddingvideos.co.uk, just though I would mention it

I've never watched anything like this - but presumably some young folks like it.
    I must say I thought Wedding videos were about the actual service and the guests - a way of thanking those present (for presents/turning-up) and for relatives that can't travel.
    I stopped watching after the proposed Groom started playing with arrows . . . so did they get to the Church?

Blog Entries

Despite the spamminess of the post, I thought the content/style was worth discussing...

I actually quite liked the concept, though whether it works as a wedding vid, I'm not so sure. At least it dared to be different.

The whole intro sequence might work as a vid to play at the time of the wedding speeches, when everyone is on-side, and it'll go down well with a captive audience.
    But I fear the joke will wear rather thin. I'd want a more traditional wedding vid as backup

It also dragged rather: the whole scene withthe groom at the golf driving range went on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by vidmanners View Post
    I must say I thought Wedding videos were about the actual service and the guests - a way of thanking those present (for presents/turning-up) and for relatives that can't travel.
    I thought they were primarily for the B&G too look back at and reminisce - that being the case then it shouldbe in whatever style they like. I fear with something like this they may look back and cringe is 20 yeas time though.
    Quote Originally Posted by vidmanners View Post
    . . . so did they get to the Church?
    Yes. we got service highlights
    Tim