Thread: Pinnacle Studio 15 Audio Problem NEED HELP ASAP

Default Pinnacle Studio 15 Audio Problem NEED HELP ASAP

Hello, So after converting my fraps files i play them and they work fine the audio works great and the codec is awesome, but when i put them in my Pinnacle software there is no audio i have tryed everything
    and nothing has seemed to work. everything else works fine sound effects, music, etc. i have tryed uploading the sound file of the video file but nothing can someone please help me?

Quote Originally Posted by sway139 View Post
    Hello, So after converting my fraps files i play them and they work fine the audio works great and the codec is awesome, but when i put them in my Pinnacle software there is no audio i have tryed everything
    and nothing has seemed to work. everything else works fine sound effects, music, etc. i have tryed uploading the sound file of the video file but nothing can someone please help me?
    did you ever get your problem sorted out? Did yo find another forum that helped you?
    thanks