Thread: adobe premiere

Default adobe premiere

hello evry buddy in the house

i'm starting making movies and clip , i'm using to use xp movie maker ..

and i , just get adobe premiere pro 1.5 i wannt know how can i start using it and making movie with it may you guys help ? there any movie books ... ect training ? so i can download and learn to use premiere?

Thanks for you time

Well movie maker to Premiere is not the cheapest upgrade to go for. Especially for someone who will admit to being a novice. However, if Premiere is what you want to learn then so be it.

I would start with a google search for terms like "adobe premiere tutorial". You will find literally hundred of good tutorials and advice pages around.

Personally though, if I'm learning some new s/w I tend to purchase a book and read/work through it.

If pushed I;m sure I can come up with a few recommendations.

oh ya thanks dude , i would like to be a audio/video producer so i try to start it from adobe premiere ...

i saw some dvd traning cost above $300 ! :( and its to expansive for me ... i dont know about the books ! however if you know about books , and dvd ... ect let me know i would like working with some one too ! so we can work togather and learn better..

peace

Well, for first offs the manual that comes with your copy of Premiere Pro is pretty good and will have most (if not all) of what you want/need in it. It will be quite a dry read though.

Other than that the first recommendation I would make would be the "Adobe premiere 1.5 studio techniques' from Adobe press. Infinitely more readable.

However, the best thing you can do is download the demo version (for now) and sit in front of the thing.

And as a last point, here in the UK, cover disks from magazines tend to contain video and pdf tutorials on Premiere pro. not too bad a place to start to be honest. Very much aimed at the beginner.

will i will try my beat to get it from some where ! i do have adobe premiere pro 1.5 so what i do with the demo? isn't seam?

The downlaodable demo is the same (as far as I know) tothe full package. The only difference is that it will only work for 30 days. After that you will need a paid licence to continue using it.