Thread: "Amazing Scotland" The Film

Default "Amazing Scotland" The Film

Hi everyone,

as usual, as soon as I release a new film I like sharing it here, I always get constructive and professional feedback.

thank you for letting me know what you feel watching it

Max.

Max your stuff just gets better. The camera movement is amazing. The shots from the boat look like aerial shots.

Blog Entries

Number of threads started by Maxdreamcreator asking for feedback on his work = 11
    Number of posts by Maxdreamcreator in threads about his work = 28
    Number of posts by Maxdreamcreator in any other threads = 0

C'mon Max, you're making great films and have had some decent feedback here, isn't it about time you contributed and passed on some fo your advice to others, or even just commented on their films?
    Tim

It would be good if you could help out some of use with our work, with your eye for a shot your comments would be useful.

Excellent showpiece again MAX.

I would also echo Tim and MB's comment.

Hey guys,

Foremost, sorry about that I didn't feel like it could offend you. It's true that I usually to go on other thread, one of the reason for that is that I have not much time to chill out on forum though. I'm doing a full time master in Chemistry and I spend the rest of my day all evening plus early night to work on photography and video work. Thus I have not very much time to deal with any other things... So that's my explanation, again I'm sorry that it offended some of you.
    Also I was just not expecting that at all from you. When I came here nearly a year ago, I did not know anything about filming and started to share my work to get advices from experts. I was far to expect that you guys now want me to give advice, I didn't think I could pretend to teach anyone here video as I'm only a newbie really...

So sorry again, and I'll try giving some feedback about the other's videos then

Hope you have no bad feeling by now,

thanks again for your feedback,

kind regards,

Max

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Number of threads started by Maxdreamcreator asking for feedback on his work = 11
    Number of posts by Maxdreamcreator in threads about his work = 28
    Number of posts by Maxdreamcreator in any other threads = 0

C'mon Max, you're making great films and have had some decent feedback here, isn't it about time you contributed and passed on some fo your advice to others, or even just commented on their films?
    well said that man

THANKS ! eric for pulling me down When I'm trying to justify myself about it and trying to take these messages into account....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdreamcreator View Post
    Foremost, sorry about that I didn't feel like it could offend you.
    No offence taken, Max. As you are clearly aware, it takes people time to watch films and time to post comments irrespective of their worth. If people are prepared to investa a bit of time in your work it only seems fair to return the favour occasionally (not to those people, necessarily, but to the community in general)

The fact you know/knew nothing about filming therefore can't offer advice is a misconception. In many ways reviews from people who've never made a film are more valuable as they are not as prejudiced in terms of knowing various rules and conventions as filmmakers.

(And if I didn't think you had something to offer, I wouldn't have bothered raising the issue)
    Tim