Thread: Videos juxtaposed side by side

Default Videos juxtaposed side by side

Hello, I'm using Vegas Pro 11 and I did a montage here : Dodonpachi Saidaioujou rank comparison (1~25) - YouTube
    My problem is that I managed to juxtapose them perfectly but I don't remember how I did that. I would like to do another montage and I fail to do it. There is still a little black space between the 2 videos. Is it possible ?

If you do a search on YouTube for "Split-screen in Sony Vegas" it will be easier than me trying to explain all the idiosyncrasies of the Pan/Crop tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    If you do a search on YouTube for "Split-screen in Sony Vegas" it will be easier than me trying to explain all the idiosyncrasies of the Pan/Crop tool.
    I did this search already. When I try to juxtapose them there is a black boarder between the 2 videos. These 2 videos are 4:3, but the main gameplay is 16:9 (not exactly but it's for a comparison). The rest is black screen. What I'm trying to do is delete this black screen.

Without knowing exactly what you have already it's hard to say where you go from here. As far as I know once you have sized the video in the Pan/Crop tool you simply drag the "F box" to position the two screens. You can have issues when mixing aspect ratios so it's best to match them if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Without knowing exactly what you have already it's hard to say where you go from here. As far as I know once you have sized the video in the Pan/Crop tool you simply drag the "F box" to position the two screens. You can have issues when mixing aspect ratios so it's best to match them if you can.
    This video solved my problem : Sony Vegas: Tutorial Creating A Split Screen Effect - YouTube
    I didn't know you could use Motion picture.