Thread: What is happening? PINK screen in Vegas-

Default What is happening? PINK screen in Vegas-

What this can be?
    I've just imported the video, most eparts are perfect, but some parts are pinkish. What can be?

THANKS!

errrovegas.jpg

You will have to tell us exactly what you have on the time line. I noticed a video track and a video overlay. What is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    You will have to tell us exactly what you have on the time line. I noticed a video track and a video overlay. What is it ?
    I could not really understand what you mean, Ive solely imported a youtube video to my computer's desktop, via atube catcher, and then imported to Vegas from my desktop. The video plays perfect in windows media player, but in Vegas those pink parts keep appearing.

That isn't true if your picture is of your time line. What is on track one, two and three ?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have created a few subtitles as well. But it is just that: a imported video from my desktop. I'm a begginger so sorry if I am being dummy.

So what exactly is on track 1,2 3,4. Does it have a semi opaque pink background ? What should it look like? Have you altered the compositing mode on any of the tracks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    So what exactly is on track 1,2 3,4. Does it have a semi opaque pink background ? What should it look like? Have you altered the compositing mode on any of the tracks ?
    I've done absolutely nothing. I've only imported the video from my desktop, reallly. The video plays perfect at the upper right mini screen, but at the minute 4 the screen goes pink, and that is the moment when I've shot the printscreen, just after that the image gets perfect again.
    But I don't want to upload a video with a few seconds of pure pink screen. I can't accept that.

And when I imported the video the sound was divided automatically to that "voice" overlay. I haven't done anything, except for a few subtitles at the first (upper) track. I have nothing pink in my computer, my desktop background is black!

It goes like that:
    Track1: subtitles
    track2: video
    track3: nothing
    track 4: nothing
    Track 5: video's audio