Thread: Need help with a video intro

Default Need help with a video intro

Hey, guys! I'm new here so Im not sure if I am posting in the correct section. Pretty sure I am, but if I'm not, please forgive me.

When it comes to graphics and video editing, I am basically retarded. I am starting to take my YouTube account a bit more serious. I was wondering if any one would do me the biggest favor in the world and make an intro for me that I can put at the start of every video. My username is "moon1593". I want it to look like a professional intro. 10-30 seconds long. Make this look BA, please!

I cant pay you at the moment. But I will give you credit in my youtube bio.

I guess the easiest way for this to work, is to upload it to your youtube so i can view it and download it as well.

Thank you SO much ahead of time.

May I encourage you to browse the various template websites out there? You could purchase after effects full HD intros for not so high price, replace the text with your own and Job done.
    Some even let you change the global colour very easily.

For the piece of editing software you are using, You may find templates for this purpose, It does not have to be after effects, Perhaps if we got more details on what software you own/use for editing?...
    Last edited by Bpotter908; 05-03-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bpotter908 View Post
    You could purchase after effects full HD intros for not so high price, replace the text with your own and Job done.
    Wouldn't he also need After Effects to do that?
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Oh yeah, engage brain before speaking.

Original post amended.

Blog Entries

A "fairly" cheap solution is BluffTilter together with one of their BixPack template packs from OuterSpace Software. On the other hand if you only need to use it the once ...
    Tim

Yeah, I've tried my fair amount of video editing software, but as I stated I am absolutely retarded when it comes to these types of things. I've taken classes and tuts and still cant catch on. Thats why I was asking for someone's help because I simply cant do it.

Blog Entries

The point about my suggestion (and Bpotter's) is that you don't need to get to grips with the software. you just buy it and a template. Your only input is to swap the text for what you want.
    Tim

This is where Final Cut Pro X excels, a template can be made in Motion (similar to After Effects) and many aspects can be published as adjustable, so way more than just the text or colour can be changed, and all from within FCPX with no need to own Motion never mind know how to use it. So if you happen to be on a Mac I can highly recommend FCPX.

But what your asking is a lot, more than a lot. If you had asked for an intro that never had to be that great but would add value to what you have I recon you might have got something, but you ask way to much for way too little.

What I can recommend is that if your taking your Youtube account more seriously take time to study and learn to edit. Getting a pro graphic cost pro money and putting one at the start of what I can only assume is shoddy (retarded to use your one words) content won't help, learning to edit will.