Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A christian themed wedding intro - not highlights

Default A christian themed wedding intro - not highlights

I have not shared my work for a while, it has been a crazy 2011 and just managed to get my head above the water before it all starts again!

I wanted to share the intro to a Christian themed wedding which we used a mixture of vocals that were spoken throughout the day to try and get more of a feel for the couple and what they are other words more of a connection.

Hope you enjoy!

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Nice to hear from you again, John. Glad you had a busy 2011.
    I'm sure the B&G will be delighted with how you've chosen those words. My concern would be the music is overly epic, but I'm sure you've checked that's the sort of thing they want.
    Great shots and slickly edited as always.

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback and hope you are well

I know it may put many off as it has quite a strong Christian theme to it! and the music was chosen as it is quite sombre to go with the words...yes its a little epic but I must admit to liking it!...sometimes I am pulling my hair out trying to find the right track for a sequence

Many thanks

Loverly shots and well put together. I suppose if the B&G have a strong Christian faith then it is only right that the video has this as it's theme running through it. A church wedding is after all, the joining of a man & woman in the eyes of God. That aside I liked the music even though it is a little epic but because of the way it builds up the tension I found it fitting.

Great job.

Cheers, and thank you for the positive feedback, much appreciated

Blessed are the pure of heart. Very nice work Jon. Exceptional work as always but I, as always, have the teeniest awareness of the small details that I know you'd prefer to hear, rather then ignore. The font on the main players names is fine but seem to have a scruffy black infil when viewed against white and I know you like details like this pristine . . + the glass shot . . Is that a button spinning? I've watched it a few times and can't decide.
    Good to hear you're still rockin - Great work!!
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Great to hear from you I have kept quite a low profile for a while, intentionally, but thought I'd better show myself again lest I disappear into oblivion....
    Totally agree about the fonts and knew this but at the time of editing...3am I thought it was my eyesight..not so, yes, not the best fonts ever

Button spinning,'s the bride's ring spinning around...haha....

Hope I can contribute more to this forum now I am back...

Bravo! Excellent job. More like this here please

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

Lovely job John. Doubtless the Bride and Groom will be chuffed to bits... I would be...

Thank you Andy, really appreciated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast