Thread: Support Your Local Rock Star!!! (hear the song, watch the video and buy the t-shirt!)

Smile Support Your Local Rock Star!!! (hear the song, watch the video and buy the t-shirt!)

Hello again all.

Here's a video I made for Windsor's No.1 Rock Star - the legendary Mark Handley

All seems a bit dated now with the standard definition cameras. I filmed the studio footage (dodgy/cramped lighting but I've given it a bit of razzamatazz with some effects) years ago on my old Canon XM-2 and there's a little Panasonic Pro footage in there too. And filmed the little skits a few weeks ago (also on the XM-2).

Not only is it a music video, but a plea to you all to support your local rock stars!!!

Enjoy, cheers!
    Robert Martin Kelly
    Promo, training, instruction and music videos in the Thames Valley, Windsor, Slough, Berks areas:
    www.robertmartinkelly.com

Very late 70's indie style, so 'retro' (not HD) suited it.
    Skits fitted real well, could have had more cos the tune and band images got repetative, that style of song used to be about 2m30s for a reason lol.

Blog Entries

Nice to have you visit us again, Robert. Enjoyable video, though I'm inclined to agree with Stripe about having a bit more content for the length. The 4x3 looked aged but there's no reason why standard def should. DVDs are still watched by far more people than Blu-Ray and pros aren't generally being asked to provide Blu-Ray.
    Tim

Cheers guys, I was happy with the end result but fair points about the variety. I had the studio footage lying around and wanted to edit that so that's probably why I kept more of it in. OK, next one will be madder have more of a story running through it...
    Robert Martin Kelly
    Promo, training, instruction and music videos in the Thames Valley, Windsor, Slough, Berks areas:
    www.robertmartinkelly.com

I thought it was a good fun music video that fitted well with the music.

Well done Robert.

Very professional production. Well edited with cut a ways fitting in perfectly to the music. Well Done