Thread: Homeschooler Rap - Official Music Video

1. Default Homeschooler Rap - Official Music Video

Hey guys, I just put the finishing touches on the music video for a song i wrote/recorded. It's been in the works for a while now and i'm excited to share it with everyone!

I'm totally open to any critiques, comments or suggestions so tell me what you think!

L u k e
    sleightlyprismatic - YouTube

P.S. Yes, I am homeschooled and I don't mean to offend anyone else who is

I like the humour in this, some of the references don't translate over in to the UK but I got the drift. I like the bit at around 1:30 where he throws down his shoot and then comes back to see if it's scratched. Also the line "I'm style incarnate but I'm also kinda shy". AND of course the ending.

I don't know if the off level camera was meant but it wasn't at enough of an angle to be a dutch tilt, so it just doesn't look square square especially the end shot where we have lots of square tiles as a reference. The lip sync. was a problem in places which is distracting from what otherwise is a well put together piece.

Well done.

For a music video you did a great job. The editing was good as the video clips kept in time with the rhythm of the music track. I see its doing well on Youtube too. Well Done.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I like the humour in this, some of the references don't translate over in to the UK but I got the drift. I like the bit at around 1:30 where he throws down his shoot and then comes back to see if it's scratched. Also the line "I'm style incarnate but I'm also kinda shy". AND of course the ending.

I don't know if the off level camera was meant but it wasn't at enough of an angle to be a dutch tilt, so it just doesn't look square square especially the end shot where we have lots of square tiles as a reference. The lip sync. was a problem in places which is distracting from what otherwise is a well put together piece.

Well done.
    Ah i see what you're talking about with the slightly dutch angle. It wasn't intentional and I should have corrected that! Oh well..

Thanks for the feedback guys!