Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slimbob' s mate/boss Face book website

Smile Slimbob' s mate/boss Face book website

Hi Guys

Hope I am not doing anything wrong by posting this????

I work for my mate (gardening).
    He won a gold at Southport flower show and we have been working together for 10+ years !!!!!
    Everyday is a laugh and I am a very lucky guy to a have a job like this !!!

We don't do as much landscaping now and instead do more easy work like garden maintenance with occasional jobs.

For example today we were ripping out a back garden with a mini digger !!!! great fun even though I wasn't driving it

if anybody could drop by and like some of the video's and photos it would mean the earth to us.

I think the Facebook website is really good ..... plus it is completely free!!!!

The below link should hopefully take you straight to it touchwood!

Thank so much in advance

Cameron Garden Services | Facebook

I've just taken a look at some of the photos, that digger was wider than the path it was driving down, yet somehow manged get though, defying the laws of physics.

MB we used the "Cameron Gardening Services" Helicopter to drop it off in the middle of the garden........... well you can dream can't you ... that would be cool and really impress the client !!!!
    No actually the tracks move in and out ....great piece of kit .....we had about half an inch either side ....really close but (driver) is a legend!)..... It can actually go through a front door so you can demolish walls inside a house with peoples permission of course !!!!!!

Any likes on videos /photos etc are much appreciated and thank you in advance if you left any .

However I also appreciate you shouldn't like anything you don't like just for the sake of it.

We are trying to increase the visibility of the Facebook page/site!!!

Thought you would drop by MB

Thanks a million

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slimbob View Post
    However I also appreciate you shouldn't like anything you don't like just for the sake of it.
    I dropped by, and I liked it. I didn't "like" any of the vids though. Not enough men dressed up as cats

In all seriousness I think you (or whoever) could probably have made a better job of distinguishing between the "before" and "after". It probably looks much tidier to the naked eye, but it's a bit lost in video. Try some close-ups of flower beds before/after weeding & turning over, ditto lawn before cutting, lawn edges before trimming. These videos are too honest!

I don't really understand how lots of "likes" increases the visibility. Or why anyone would look at it. I'm clearly too old, and I understand that this stuff has to be done, but I simply don't get how it helps advertise the business.,...
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    I dropped by, and I liked it. I didn't "like" any of the vids though. Not enough men dressed up as cats

In all seriousness I think you (or whoever) could probably have made a better job of distinguishing between the "before" and "after". It probably looks much tidier to the naked eye, but it's a bit lost in video. Try some close-ups of flower beds before/after weeding & turning over, ditto lawn before cutting, lawn edges before trimming. These videos are too honest!

I don't really understand how lots of "likes" increases the visibility. Or why anyone would look at it. I'm clearly too old, and I understand that this stuff has to be done, but I simply don't get how it helps advertise the business.,...
    Maybe I should start gardening as my cat character!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the great advice about videos Tim I will make sure to pass on to my mate who took the videos .... he used his kodak playtouch.
    Yes I must admit I don't understand why likes improve visibility either I must ask him ......... in all fairness I might of got that wrong .

thanks for dropping by Tim your a pal.

Blog Entries

This is an interesting commentary on why likes matter (or don't). Skip to the last few paragraphs if you have a very short atten... Ooh what's that over there?

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    . I didn't "like" any of the vids though. Not enough men dressed up as cats

what ever floats ya boat tim

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    what ever floats ya boat tim
    Don't you like men dressed up as cats enc??

Perhaps you prefer young fit female dances dressed up as cats like in the musical "CATS". .......... personally I agree with you as I know Tim does from a previous "CATS" post.

Still fun dressing up as a cat though ........except at funerals.... doesn't go down to well

Quote Originally Posted by slimbob View Post
    Perhaps you prefer young fit female dances dressed up as cats :
    now ya talking

If your talking Cat Woman it has to be Halle Berry.

halleberrycatwoman.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast