Thread: Jellyfish

Default Jellyfish

Here's a short film of some jellyfish. Hope you enjoy it.

Are we in the water , body or in space here????
    Memorising footage MB.
    I realise this is short with simple editing and text but it works for me as it is all about the talent .
    Were the colours as they were or manipulated in editing stage MB?????? Either way it was beautiful and very tranquil/relaxing to watch.
    I was very curious about what music you would choose and again without being boring it was a great choice in my opinion.

I think you did well not to make it too long ...... but then again you could increase the duration and make it into a relaxation video.

From a critical perspective I am finding it hard to think of anything really to be honest and that is the truth from my personal perspective.
    Maybe let the "Jellyfish" text increase in size a bit more ???????

Great job

p.s - great colours in the video Midnight Blue

After your merry xmas film..... at around .40 the music changed and i was expecting something sinister to happen .... i couldn't imagine what ... but it doesn't anyway

great colours and good idea having the font colour same as the jellyfish.

Thanks Bob. Let me help you with some critique, I should have watched the backgrounds more as there are some distractions, The image is not as clear as it should be but it's understandable filming through 1" thick glass. How's that for a start.

The colours are as they where mostly I did a little balancing but the big red light and the ultra violet light made the blue and red stand out.

Glad you enjoyed it.

enc: I was going to put on something funny at the end but Mrs M wouldn't let me. I'm glad you noticed the blue text.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Thanks Bob. Let me help you with some critique, I should have watched the backgrounds more as there are some distractions, The image is not as clear as it should be but it's understandable filming through 1" thick glass. How's that for a start.
    MB I thought you were in full scuba gear and in the water with them ..... I can't believe you filmed this behind glass.................
    Where has the passion gone

I would have loved to have jumped in but I think I would have scared the children.

Yes you are right ..through the glass was the best option ...... plus you might of got arrested

Blog Entries

Captivating, but surely there should be a sting in the tail. (I'll get my coat)
    Tim

Oh good grief.

Tim I really need your help. I did an otter video and just can't work out why it's not very good. (for what it is) I've just got to introverted into this one. I re-did the music which I think is a bit better but it's still not right can you give me some pointers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post

Tim I really need your help.
    Blimey - you're asking me for help with an animal video?
    I think I know why I hadn't commented on it ut I'll check it out again.
    Tim