Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale - Zoom H2 Digital audio recorder.

Default For Sale - Zoom H2 Digital audio recorder.

SOLD

Zoom H2 Digital Recorder

In mint condition £95.00 + £3.50 next day carridge (once funds have cleared) via DPD UK sale only and paypal prefered.

Supplied Accessories:

•SD memory card (1GB)
    •Desktop stand
    •Mic clip adaptor
    •Wind screen
    •Earbuds
    •USB cable
    •Stereo Y cable
    •AC adaptor(AD-0006)

Additional silicone sleeve/case

The H2 will record via the integral one point stereo design microphone, and achieves the Mid/Side (MS) Stereo technique by using a 3 microphone capsule configuration and digital signal processing.

The H2 will record via the integral one point stereo design microphone, and achieves the Mid/Side (MS) Stereo technique by using a 3 microphone capsule configuration and digital signal processing. General Mid/Side (MS) stereo uses one directional cardioid microphone (M-Mid) and bi-directional cardioid microphone (S-Side), placed at 90 degree angles.

The Mid microphone picks up the monophonic sound while the Side microphone will pick up the left/right difference sound. Subtracting and adding the two microphone signals yields separate Left and Right channels, and also permits the adjustment of the pickup angle such as 90 or 120 degrees.

There is a switchable pickup angle between the left and right channels so the user can select 90 degrees for a single voice or a single instrument, while a pickup angle of 120 degrees would be more suited to several voices or instruments arranged across stage. The cardioid pattern is also switchable into front, rear and omni directions, and as such 360 degree sound can be recorded as 2 channel or 4-channel data simultaneously.

The H2 has an integral USB interface with an audio interface function, making it usable as a USB microphone. The H2 uses WAV 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz and MP3 up to 320kbps VBR data format. The EXT MIC IN feature allows the connection of external powered microphones, and the H2 also has a time stamp function for recordings.

It is also possible to use PC authoring software to arrange 4 channel data into the Dolby 5.1 surround sound format.
    Last edited by enc; 04-22-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Why, enc? Getting an H4n or something else?

I'll email my club members and see if it produces anything.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Why,
    For one reason...... i dont like the 2 touch record function. recently i missed two (there's been close calls in the past) important recordings because of it
    apart from that its a great device. better build quality than the H2N Ive replaced it with.... and (slightly) more portable !!!

But, the H2N has one touch recording so no excuses for missing that all important take now

I like the two touch record it lets you set the levels before recording starts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    For one reason...... i dont like the 2 touch record function.
    Yeah, that's caught me out in the past too. I now make a point of checking the rec light is solid on.
    I've emailed about a dozen people who might show interest. In fact I'm considering it as a spare (but really I want an H4n so i can run XLRs into it so it would delay my purchase of that y £100)
    Tim

Sorry tim, forgot to mention.... because i'd had no interest on here..... on sunday i put it on fleabay.

Blog Entries

Dammit - hadn't seen the post until today. Still, no-one's bitten yet.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I like the two touch record it lets you set the levels before recording starts.
    On powering up (which only takes around 2 seconds) the h2n is monitoring audio ..... just press record and away ya go

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Dammit - hadn't seen the post until today. Still, no-one's bitten yet.
    haven't seen one go for less than £100 on fleabay and that's without the £10.00 silicone skin included with mine.

I put it on here at £95 to give someone the chance of a good deal. hey ho!

Blog Entries

I had an email from someone earlier today asking if it came with all the bits and pieces that the one on eBay did! Mind you he was hoping you'd knowck even more off it. I told him to put a bid in on eBay.
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast