Thread: Pushing Up The Daisies

Default Pushing Up Daisies

An experiment to see if my moby could handle the difficult lighting conditions .....
    shot entirely on iPhone. best viewed at 1080p

Last edited by enc; 04-02-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Blog Entries

Love the closing line! Didn't like the red title.
    Loved the aircraft at the end as well. Planned or a lucky fluke. If it's a fluke I can see a (rather slow) trend developing here what with MB's shot of the moon and the plane just glancing off it.

As a test of how the iPhone copes I find it remarkable. i'm particularly impressed at how well it handled the contrast in the shots - especially that which begins at 0:51

I'm not familar wit the iPhone (though I owned a 3G for a couple of years) video. Do you have any control over focus/exposure/anything or is it all automatic?
    Tim

En, You shot this with a moby ? I think you could probably take a note book and pencil and make a good looking video with it.

Not fair, not fair, not fair.

Beautiful. I am also curious about the plane. Planned? Not that it matters for the piece itself, just how much pre-vis you put in it.

Thanks Tim. I'm experimenting with an app called filmic pro which enables exposure and focus lock. also it allows you to set white balance.

Ha ha, cheers MB.

Quote Originally Posted by Reprap-art View Post
    Beautiful. I am also curious about the plane. Planned? Not that it matters for the piece itself, just how much pre-vis you put in in
    it took months of planning

or maybe it was just luck