Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My latest quik demo reel please comment, constructive criticism welcomed

Default My latest quik demo reel please comment, constructive criticism welcomed

DEMO REEL FEB 2012 (SCORED BY MDMA PRODUCTIONS) FORMULA #5 MOTION PIMP - YouTube

I HAD SUM FREE TIME INBETWEEN JOBS, AND PUT THIS LITTLE DEMO TOGETHER I WAS INTENDING ON MAKING A MUSIC VIDEO IN 3D FOR A AFFILIATE PRODUCER AND ENDED UP MAKING A NICE LIL PIECE.. THANKS FOR DONATING YOUR VIEWS

Nice work. As I couldn't do this kind of thing to save my life I always impressed with this kind of thing.

Well done.

Visually stunning ... music was catchy too..
    What software did you use to make this.
    Very impressive ... I really liked the images of people moving forward towards the camera

Red face thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Nice work. As I couldn't do this kind of thing to save my life I always impressed with this kind of thing.

Well done.
    Much appreciated, i have been searching for months for forums on where people would appreciate my work. I even post to forums and email teachers who have helped me learn these skills. never get replies. Im pretty much tired of facebook and the people friends and family who know nothing of film. I need real feedback! so thnx again

I use cinema 4d, and after effects, the score instrumental was created in fruity loops xxl producer edition! i have so much more but this was a test of the forum, i have never been in a forum before and am new, but have been searchin forever for a home to share my work. thank you very much...
    channel: 31mistabones - YouTube
    album: MD MA, M. Bones - But When I Heard Da Bass! (original Beats) Hosted by ThugMade Ent. // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Well done for finding us. We try and hide but we're not very good at it.

I hope we can help each other. Check out some of the user videos and comment.

Blog Entries

As I couldn't do this kind of thing to save my life
    I suppose with an infinite number of universes, there is just a possibility that in one, there is a situation where someone known as Midnight Blue has to do something like that to save his life, but I really can't imagine it happening in this universe

As for the video. It certainly looked impresssive, but I've really no idea how to comment on this sort of stuff as I'm no designer and know sweet FA about motion graphics.
    Tim

I suppose with an infinite number of universes
    Flipping eck Tim, are you getting all metaphysical or quantum or something. OR have you just been at the red wine.

Blog Entries

Flipping eck Tim, are you getting all metaphysical or quantum or something. OR have you just been at the red wine.
    Must be the former. This is the first day in a week that not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips (and before you ask, i haven't had it direct injected either)
    Tim

It all looked very clever to me. But, I was left wondering what it was a demonstration of? And were any of the FX included at different times to pad out the clip, rather than show the versatility of the designer. How much more fog and mist was I going to see? I could not do any better; but some potential clients might think "is that all he can do"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast