Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music video of Help! - The Beatles, by Piggie

Talking Music video of Help! - The Beatles, by Piggie

Hi guys. This is a new and"modern" music video of me covering The Beatles. Hope that you like it. I worked hard on it.

Let me know if you like it. And of course, i accept critics.

This is so much better than your last video. You obviously put a lot of thought into it with the interaction and the different coloured backgrounds. The split screen looked good.

I enjoyed the performance nice to see smiling faces. The only thing I didn't like was the face piercings. Also the lead vocals sounded a little bit thin as though it needed a bit more bottom end (bass)

Good job.

I agree with Midnight. Needs more Bass, and I could tell straight away it was mimed from the original sound track. This was very obvious, spoiled it a bit Other wise a good effort.

It didn't look like miming to me.

I think you missed an opportunity to use the words of the song. There can be 100 stories created from those lyrics. And, if the words could be made more important; your clever editing and effects would have been even more fun to view. I can't sing, but I urge you to take care when mixing multiple, slightly out of tune, voices. Unless you can apply some gentle 'autotune' type effect.
    Although you cannot hope to re-create the original song; you should strive to get the viewer to watch the clip again.
    Well done.

It didn't look like miming to me.

Hmm strange. Mind you the poster of the video is in Brazil so by the time it got to me in Paignton the audio trailed behind a bit. Jet lag I suppose

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    Mind you the poster of the video is in Brazil so by the time it got to me in Paignton the audio trailed behind a bit. Jet lag I suppose
    Up where Midnight is in Yorkshire, "broadband", means two carrier pigeons instead of one deliver your content. But the advantage is that audio and video are delivered together.
    Tim

Yeh, but it takes two week to get here.

@Midnight Blue

Thanks for like it.
    The only thing I didn't like was the face piercings. Also the lead vocals sounded a little bit thin as though it needed a bit more bottom end (bass)
    About the face piercings, there is nothing that I can do. It's me, haha. And about the bass, yeah, you're right. I just used the original song (without mixing). The reverb is from the room.

@CaptionWorld
    I could tell straight away it was mimed from the original sound track.
    What do you mean? That I just moved my mouth or that i sang listening the original track? The audio was recorded with video, is the original audio.

@TimAndrews
    Autotune? Noooo. I rather the original voice. I hate songs with auto-tune. Of course this song doesnt fit in my voice, but there is a curious thing about this video. I thought about the video before choose a song. So, this is the reason that I didn't explore the words of the song. I had the video idea before choose a song.

Thanks for comment. Of course, I accept more ideas, comments our critics.

(I could tell straight away it was mimed from the original sound track.)

I watched it again. I thought it may be a sync problem. But watching you speak your own language at the end looked more natural to me, like if you converted it to your language it would look right. Though obviously I would be unable to understand it. This is my view only, not the whole world, so keep at it stiil a good job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast