Thread: New Randomness

Default New Randomness

Hi, I just created my account, and I just wanted to spread my boyfriend's mini-film he made. He's only an amateur but he's starting to really get into film. Please critic on his videos! I wasn't quite sure where to post this post, but I will definitely tell him the input people give.

Thanks a lot!

Just for fun! Katie, Ellena and Andrea make a parody take two.dv - YouTube - We like Making Random videos let us know what you think!

P.S. I like the style of your boyfriends film!

To get a critique of a video they are normally posted in the user video section.

I found the video you posted to have confusing narrative ie I have no idea what it was about. It seems your boyfriend has concentrated a lot on getting "a look" for the video but the main reason for making it got lost in the process, ie the story he was trying to tell.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

I didn't like the swinging about of the video. It looked to me like the camera was attached to a stabilizer, but the stabilizer wasn't being used to stabilize the footage, but rather to let the camera swing about. A different approach, I suppose, which may have its use somewhere, but it didn't wok for me here.

loved some of the footage at the start ,
    The sound was a bit off putting (first part) or rather didn't work for me.
    I did get a bit dizzy at the beginning as others have already mentioned (ie) (camera movement)
    Liked the footage in the elevator(going up) and the music fitted well I feel.
    I watched right to the end but didn't really know what it was about or was trying to convey ...the message??

liked the end shot of jar and light effect.
    There was some great footage and a lot of work went into it ......well done.