Thread: What camera?

Default What camera?

Hi, i am a young mountain biker and editor.
    I have been using my panasonic tz-20 camera to film everything at the moment, how ever I am planning on taking this much more seriously,
    I have a tight budget, please suggest good HD camcorders that i could take a look into.
    The main things i want are HD quality, the ability to control focus manually and cheep!
    Please help!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by gyrofilms View Post
    I have been using my panasonic tz-20 camera to film everything at the moment, how ever I am planning on taking this much more seriously,
    I have a tight budget, please suggest good HD camcorders that i could take a look into.
    The main things i want are HD quality, the ability to control focus manually and cheep!
    Please help!
    Thank you
    im guessing you want to use the camera while riding.....lots of peeps go for the GO Pro though im Pretty certain you cant manually controll focus with them.

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrofilms View Post
    Please help!
    Thank you
    im guessing you want to use the camera while riding.....lots of peeps go for the GO Pro though im Pretty certain you cant manually controll focus with them.
    Thank you but no, I already use a go pro for on the bike fotage, I am looking to film others riding!