Thread: Taking the headache out of Copyright

Default Taking the headache out of Copyright

Our Royalty Free Music library can remove the legal and time consuming hassles of music clearance for your Wedding and Event Videography.
    You simply purchase a track or CD and use not just on one production but all your future productions incurring no extra costs. Tracks are only 10.96 each and CDs are only 36.00. This is a full commerical licence. You can also make as many copies of your productions as you like

AKM Music

Am I right in thinking that I can buy a track and use it on as many different productions as I want ?

The music quality is very good and the licencing terms seem very flexible all at a very good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Am I right in thinking that I can buy a track and use it on as many different productions as I want ?

The music quality is very good and the licencing terms seem very flexible all at a very good price.
    Yes that correct.
    You can use the music once purchased on as many productions as you like

Thanks for clearing that up. It's an excellent licence for small videographers, No wonder your well liked in the IOV.

For small start ups who just need an easy way of purchasing music, This is fantastic.

Copy-right can be very confusing for a lot of people, This gets newbies over that initial hurdle and just let them be creative!

You website has been copied /pasted and saved !!!

Copyright free music has come a long way from the knocking box and stylophone jobbies when they first started.
    Though I always trawl the main players when seeking specific tracks, I personally use YOPO, which I believe offers the same deal.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

yes that is true . When we started the reputation and standard of copyright free music was very low, you know one man on a casio in the back bedroom. Now with such huge advances in music production technology Copyright free music is featured on all broadcast channels. The standard is that good. The normal production music companies now take us very seriously

cheers

Anthony
    AKM MUSIC
    Royalty Free Music

Great stuff! I was just about to post about this as I'm looking for a track for a film I'm making. Cheers.
    Robert Martin Kelly
    Promo, training, instruction and music videos in the Thames Valley, Windsor, Slough, Berks areas:
    www.robertmartinkelly.com