Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IS Newblue Pro Type Titler a paid plug-in for Vegas?

Default IS Newblue Pro Type Titler a paid plug-in for Vegas?

I see that in Vegas 11 it comes with ProType Titler - is the NewBlue ProType Titler a paid "upgrade" - I can't seem to find it - just wondering if anyone out there had used it and or knows where to get it from thanks!!

Hi. Are you refering to Vegas Studio v11 ? ....presumably as PT was in the Pro version 10 (I believe).

Check that you have the older Titler "Legacy" I think it's called now . . . it is possible you are actually using the ProTitler and just haven't yet dug-in deep.

Not used VS v11, but I understood it would be "IN" or within?somewhere - The v10 Install disc was somewhat confusing (for me), as some bits are deeper down in the DVD - I thought I'd lost those 400 music tracks - but they are mostly a rock band and several repeats, just longer.

I suggest you try the Show Me How -a clue may be in there.. . . You could try the Help index and see if it's under Titles, etc...

However, I suspect you've exhaused these, so you'll have to go the Sony Website/Forum and ask.
    + Seems odd that having blown their Trumpet on the attraction of ProTitler, it's not there in the Media Generator listing - have you gone down the list, past Credit Roll, for example?....maybe it's there, lurking.

Some else is bound to know, but they'll need VS11 to direct you "where".
    Maybe you've found it! - Do tell, for the next User.
    Last edited by vidmanners; 03-01-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Blog Entries

There seems to be some confusion (not surprisingly given the plethora of titlers Sony have been trying in the past two versions)

ProType Titler was introduced in Vegas Pro 10
    It is not the same as NewBlueFX TitlerPro which is an add-on currently bundled with Vegas Pro 11.

I don't believe either is available for Vegas Movie Studio
    Tim

TimStannard is of course right here.
    Sony Vegas Pro 11 has The ProType Titler media generator. Vegas Pro 11 also includes NewBlue Titler Pro, a 3D titler from NewBlueFX. To download your NewBlue product you go to the link given by Sony in their order confirmation e-mail. When registering, you will be required to enter the serial number given in the e-mail.
    The ProType Titler is not in VMStudio 11, but the Platinum Production Suite 11 does come with the NewBlueFX Transitions, Effects and 3D Titling.
    Vegas Pro 11 Overview
    Vegas Pro 11 Product Comparisons
    Last edited by vkmast; 03-01-2012 at 10:55 PM.

thanks a lot

Default Please help

Hi,

you guys really seem to know what you are talking about. I have just signed up with this forum.

I have Sony Vegas HD 10 and cannot, no matter what seem to find/locate the ProType Titler? Where is it?

Under Media board, i have everything like credit roll, noise texture ect..... but not the Pro Type Titler? Im a crazy??

Please help. Shot.

Quote Originally Posted by vidmanners View Post
    Hi. Are you refering to Vegas Studio v11 ? ....presumably as PT was in the Pro version 10 (I believe).

Check that you have the older Titler "Legacy" I think it's called now . . . it is possible you are actually using the ProTitler and just haven't yet dug-in deep.

Not used VS v11, but I understood it would be "IN" or within?somewhere - The v10 Install disc was somewhat confusing (for me), as some bits are deeper down in the DVD - I thought I'd lost those 400 music tracks - but they are mostly a rock band and several repeats, just longer.

I suggest you try the Show Me How -a clue may be in there.. . . You could try the Help index and see if it's under Titles, etc...

However, I suspect you've exhaused these, so you'll have to go the Sony Website/Forum and ask.
    + Seems odd that having blown their Trumpet on the attraction of ProTitler, it's not there in the Media Generator listing - have you gone down the list, past Credit Roll, for example?....maybe it's there, lurking.

Some else is bound to know, but they'll need VS11 to direct you "where".
    Maybe you've found it! - Do tell, for the next User.

Ga,
    please read the posts # 3 and 4 in this thread.
    Are you sure your 'Sony Vegas HD 10' is not Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 10 (/Platinum)?
    Last edited by vkmast; 10-08-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Hi vkmast,
    Thanks for the reply. I donít think I fully understand though. I am currently running Sony Vegas HD Platinum 10 version and cannot locate the Pro Type Tilter anywhere.
    Do the comments mean that it is not available on this version, or that I should download it as an optional extra?
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by vkmast View Post
    Ga,
    please read the posts # 3 and 4 in this thread.
    Are you sure your 'Sony Vegas HD 10' is not Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 10 (/Platinum)?

Ga,
    the post # 3 says this (confirmed in the post # 4 with some additional info on various versions)
    It is not the same as NewBlueFX TitlerPro which is an add-on currently bundled with Vegas Pro 11.
    I don't believe either is available for Vegas Movie Studio

You say you have a Platinum version. That is a Movie Studio, so...not available.
    It's only in Vegas Pro, though according to 'Similar threads', also earlier than 10.

To comfort you, a quote from another forum:
    Well if you multiply the hour I wasted with ProType Titler by minimum wage, it wasn't that cheap either, and I still can't make heads or tails of it.
    Last edited by vkmast; 10-09-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Tim I thought I saw it in VP9 as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast