Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: StreetTrickz

Default StreetTrickz

Hi, I'm Yogarine and I'm new here. I've been doing some video editing for about a year now and have made several tricking samplers for a mate of mine.
    I was just wondering what you think of them and any comments are welcome.

You can find my movies here:
    http://www.streettrickz.com/movies/

They're all made using Adobe Premiere Pro and encoded with Windows Media Encoder. Ohh and actually they weren't made using a DV cam but with a simple Hi8 camera grabbed with a SVHS cable.

amazing! :P

Blog Entries

Excellent work mate!

Excellent. Well scripted. Performed well. Well Edited. Good stuff!

Wooh thanks mates!

Actually I'd like to make a living as a profesional editor one day... Do any of you guys have any tips for how to get there? I've only been doing this kind of serious editing for about one year now (starting with my first movie Kjermatrickz), and I really enjoy the results myself. I'd love to work on something really profesional for a change but I don't really have the budget for that...

Yogarine,

I watched all the videos posted at your site; fantastic stuff!

My favorite is "Kollaborationz"... I was especially impressed with your choice of music and how well you made the video clips tie in so well to the various changes & moods of the songs.

This is definitely an art you're mastering.

As far as getting into the biz, I have no idea, it's not my bag... BUT, for a start, since you're SO GOOD at the high-action production, perhaps you should approach some hollywood stunt-men/women types and make video portfolios for them? - just a thought.

Best of luck to you!
    Deb

P.S. What is the music that you used? I love it, 'may want to use it myself for some auto racing video projects.

Default CRAZY

Dude omfg dude DUDE no really DUDE thats crazy moves and crazy editing only thing i would suggest is getting the still affect i believe its buy Wrigelys
    Help me, Im New.

For potential career, check this link out.
    http://www.videosymphony.com/bootcamps_avid.html

**edited 01 March 2004 by Marc Peters**

Quote Originally Posted by debzdoo
    Yogarine,

I watched all the videos posted at your site; fantastic stuff!

My favorite is "Kollaborationz"... I was especially impressed with your choice of music and how well you made the video clips tie in so well to the various changes & moods of the songs.

This is definitely an art you're mastering.

As far as getting into the biz, I have no idea, it's not my bag... BUT, for a start, since you're SO GOOD at the high-action production, perhaps you should approach some hollywood stunt-men/women types and make video portfolios for them? - just a thought.

Best of luck to you!
    Deb

P.S. What is the music that you used? I love it, 'may want to use it myself for some auto racing video projects.
    First off all, thanks for the props!

I used the following music,
    Kjermatrickz: Rob Dougan - Chateu
    Retricked: Mark Knight - Dungeon Keeper 2 Intro
    Kollaborationz: Overseer - Supermoves
    Equalz: Namco - Enter the Tekken
    Equalz II: Neptunes (NERD) - Lapdance

Sorry for the late respons but I've been a little too busy lately. (Work, filming...)

I'm curently busy with the teaser for my next clip "Trickolutionz". I'll let you know when it's done... Or just keep an eye on www.streettrickz.com.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast