Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fastest Youtube views promoter - Get 1,000,000 views

I may be able to add something meaningful to this discussion -- I have had two (for all intents and purposes) identical videos on YouTube for a couple of years and one of them has ten times as many views as the other -- the ONLY difference I can see between the two is that one of them has a (single) viewer comment while the other does not. I plan to run a more controlled version of the same experiment but my "hypothesis" is that viewer comments bump the video up the results chain.

Quote Originally Posted by mrzee View Post
    When blahblah77 with total posts 1 submits a meaningless post to this kind of thread (which is borderline not spam), maybe it's time to "take it down".
    At least it makes my job easier if all the spammers are on the same thread. We've had some serious spamming to deal with recently. If I'm busy dealing with that it takes away my time to help the members.

I like spam as much as any Monty Python fan but I think spamming is a low life activity.

That's interesting Zam, I'm always intrigued by how the social system program thinks. Placing one comment onto your video would hardly be considered fraud, but obviously the 'program' is highly likely to ignore any video with zero comments, simply because that would be 60% of all videos that it doesn't have to bother researching - bots can be lazy too lol

On that note, I would suggest renaming this thread to something life - 'getting ahead or selling out?'' which is possibly a crap title, however it would stop people like blahblah7 whom obviously only found this thread from doing a google search on his current way of making a friggin dollar. This could also explain the recent spam attacks.

Hey, hey, hey, look how many posts this thread got. I see I am still polarizing. Anyway, saying hello to all my friends here, and by the way, the first post is redundant now. We have improved and updated our service. Cheers!

Hi to all,Excellent stuff with wonderful information! I'm new here and loving the thread! Thanks for sharing this great info!

Buy YouTube Views
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 01-18-2013 at 12:16 PM.

I'd rather have legitimate views over fake views any day. If there are people out there looking for your type of content, they will find it regardless of how many views it has. My channel is targeted at a specific audience, particularly fans of Michigan metal and rock music as well as other local artists. If they like it, they share it, and the views will grow. That's how it should be. What good is a refund if my channel I worked hard to build up is terminated by YouTube?

LOL, sure fire way of loosing your account...go and read the Terms Of Service related to the tube

I'm hit up with these scams every second day..I notice the accounts connected to them get cleaned out real fast.
    I know nothing about youtube, even less about video
    http://www.youtube.com/user/leokimvideo

Quote Originally Posted by zamiotana View Post
    I may be able to add something meaningful to this discussion -- I have had two (for all intents and purposes) identical videos on YouTube for a couple of years and one of them has ten times as many views as the other -- the ONLY difference I can see between the two is that one of them has a (single) viewer comment while the other does not. I plan to run a more controlled version of the same experiment but my "hypothesis" is that viewer comments bump the video up the results chain.

Yes it does. Videos do get a boost on youtube when they have comments and likes.

@OP

Are these High Retention views?
    If yes then why are they way more costly then you'll get on say, sites like seo-clerk.com?

What's the time period of delivery?
    Last edited by Stellar; 05-18-2014 at 12:28 PM.

As a so called top contributor (similar to a moderator) in the YouTube help forums I can say that users who have their videos or even channels deleted because of view inflation show up nearly on a daily basis.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345