Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastest Youtube views promoter - Get 1,000,000 views

Thanks! But No Thanks!

No one is doubting the method, just the morality. Most people won't be fooled by the inflated stats, and those that are highly unlikely to be the target audience. We've seen many people pimp this kind of service and my response is always the same: there is no value to paying to promote your video.If you're a small business, spend it on adwords for targetted traffic to your website, or invest time in creating enaged followers. If you're an individual, don't waste your money on inflating your ego.

Put simply, you're pitching to the wrong audience on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    Thanks! But No Thanks!
    I am actually offering the refund policy to everyone )). Not just you. I am trying to ensure transparency here.

On getting tons of dislikes, am trying to upload photo evidence that isn't true. The uploader keeps freezing. Will try again
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    No one is doubting the method, just the morality. Most people won't be fooled by the inflated stats, and those that are highly unlikely to be the target audience. We've seen many people pimp this kind of service and my response is always the same: there is no value to paying to promote your video.If you're a small business, spend it on adwords for targetted traffic to your website, or invest time in creating enaged followers. If you're an individual, don't waste your money on inflating your ego.

Put simply, you're pitching to the wrong audience on this website.
    I think this is your most constructive comment today )). Yeah, probably the wrong audience here. I understand the morality issue, but i see it as a strange one, because today's world everybody is doing their best to get bigger, even at the expense of others. Going around placing dislikes, posting negative comments on videos is one thing, trying to promote your OWN video is another.

Let you in some key facts:
    Being Involved in 13 YouTube virals (July 2011 - February 2012)
    Got a musician on national American TV because of his video
    Got partnerships with 25+ directors

Summary: if anyone is interested, good, if not, ok too. Just a last point, would appreciate fewer comments on good/bad, fake/real, let people try and see its results, don't want naysayers. Thank you!

I would rather people not use this type of service. It artificially inflates views, which is similar to rigging votes in an election. And, as per game theory, there's only a short term gain and a net loss. If everyone uses this kind of tactic, then all videos will have at least 5k views.

It's a short cut to success. If you're making good videos, the video will rise to the top regardless. It might take effort, but organic growth will always trump artificial growth.

Again, no one is doubting you. Just the ethos. And, soeaking as someone wuth a passion fir video, I am against your whole approach. Which is why I don't use YouTube.

Allright...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vevcom View Post
    I understand the morality issue, but i see it as a strange one, because today's world everybody is doing their best to get bigger, even at the expense of others.
    I doubt I'm the only one here who is insulted by that remark.
    Tim

At least I am consistent in m argument - from 3 years ago: http://www.videoforums.co.uk/pimp-li...st-prices.html

It seems the world is changing into a dog eat dog world or has it always been that way just now it’s more apparent?

It seems to be cool to step on others to get somewhere or applauded as clever.

I think this situation is like getting sold a product in the shop by a skilled salesman compared to being cold called on the phone.

True they are both trying to sell you something but they are going about it in different ways.

They both have got you attention admitted but by using different techniques.

In the shop you have shown that you are in the buying mindset or you are showing interest of some kind.
    The cold call is assuming you are interested and is quite an inconvenience.

I agree with the guys a video that gets high views down to people actively searching for content and recommending the video to others is different to being tricked or mislead into watching something or getting high view figures to lure others to watch due to inflated or false views (i.e.) must be good mindset.

Content is king ….. and video with great content will sell itself.

I am sure the technique is clever and probably works but that doesn’t mean it is morally right or just.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    At least I am consistent in m argument - from 3 years ago: http://www.videoforums.co.uk/pimp-li...st-prices.html

You know what i even read that post before i joined the forum. But wasn't bother about it. A rolex is a rolex, a fake rolex is a fake rolex, it doesn't matter if its a janitor or a top executive selling it. I am TIRED of saying the same thing over and over again, these are real people, no tricks . Because i don't reveal "how" doesn't mean its fake. Seriously, your constant hounding on my thread, and posting everywhere pertaining to me is surprising. At first i thought you were just been cautious so i don't rip people off, but i am beginning to detect something else. Do you have problems getting views for your videos? Does it make you jealous i can know how to get real views? As you have pointed out to me, if you don't get the number of views you desire, just make better quality videos.

(@slimbob - hope you read through, i repeatedly said no tricks used, please take the time to read through, and as you have not used my service, why do you judge it misleading? hope it isn't because other people here posted that)

P.S. i also work with media companies, worked with newspapers/magazines and website companies. we are here discussing legitimacy of only my youtube service, what if i proposed a website ranking service, get you top page results on difficult keywords in less than a month? what would you say? am a cheat, because i know how?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast