Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastest Youtube views promoter - Get 1,000,000 views

Lightbulb Fastest Youtube views promoter - Get 1,000,000 views

old thread delete
    Last edited by Vevcom; 09-05-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Blog Entries

...and have your account removed by YouTube. Honestly, these types of black hat tricks are short term solutions. The sure fire way for long term success is having a good video.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    ...and have your account removed by YouTube. Honestly, these types of black hat tricks are short term solutions. The sure fire way for long term success is having a good video.
    I am SOO happy you posted it. I should have included it in my original post. Let me assure you, you can not have your videos banned by youtube. That i can promise, if anything happens to your videos, FULL REFUNDS. You can have my word on that. At the same time i should note, for those thinking of adsense or making money from this, you wont make money from it, so its also adsense safe. What this service does is just to get your videos noticed, possibly creating a viral effect.

Blog Entries

Or, save your money and create an engaging video.

True a VERY engaging video will still get you views, problem is so many are uploaded, that many get sandboxed. However, the average youtube user can't check out all the videos, so preferably (backed by statistics) goes for the one with the most views, as expectation is already built.

You can almost tell the Youtube videos with unusually high views. They are not worth clicking on. like Twitter 5000 followers and 5 Tweets. You can sense the fake ones.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    You can almost tell the Youtube videos with unusually high views. They are not worth clicking on. like Twitter 5000 followers and 5 Tweets. You can sense the fake ones.
    How if i may ask, sincerely asking please?
    But if you are talking about spammy videos, then i understand. In my opinion, i assume clients maybe just want to promote their music videos,gamer videos, maybe video adverts of their business, something funny etc. Extra views could go a long way promoting them. If its engaging, they could even post to their friends. Just my thoughts.

This sort of thing is pretty much against Youtube's Community Guidelines.

"Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages. Please take these rules seriously and take them to heart. Don't try to look for loopholes or try to lawyer your way around themójust understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created. Violations of the Terms of Use may result in a warning notification or termination of your account. If your account is terminated you are prohibited from creating any new accounts."

Youtube also pauses video stats around the 300 view mark if it's raising at an unexpected rate so they can manually check where the views are coming from, exactly for reasons such as this. What you're doing is exploiting a loophole in the Youtube Terms and Conditions, and this is against the Community Guidelines. Not only that, but if anyone were to receive a termination on their account for this reason, they would no longer be able to create any new accounts on Youtube.

Terms of Service, 5.1 H:
    "You agree not to use or launch any automated system (including, without limitation, any robot, spider or offline reader) that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouTube servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a publicly available, standard (i.e. not modified) web browser;"

5.1 K also suggests you shouldn't be making money out of this sort of thing.
    Last edited by BritishEye; 02-29-2012 at 12:52 PM.

I have seen holiday promotion videos on Youtube for instance with like 50,000 views for a 1 minute pitch. Yes, they will attract you to click on it thinking its a Blockbuster clip only to be disappointing.

Viewers will soon guess, and if your a company you could end up doing yourself a gross injustice. And attract unfavorable comments as well. This is my personal opinion. I would definitely not use this idea or any other like it. Instead make a genuine and engaging video and they will come.

I have no problem with this. As i have said previously you will see where the views come from, so you can know thy are real. I have worked for 6 months with this technique, and no single video ever got banned.

Ok, changing policy. If your video gets banned through my methods, I will refund 150% of your money, e.g. You paid $200, i will pay you $300. Seriously people, its a very good service, no bans, just plainly promoting your video.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast