Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Have any one tried Ezvid ?

  1. Default Have any one tried Ezvid ?

    Hey friends,

    Have any one of you tried Ezvid ?
    I have listen a lot that it is a free video and movie maker software and it also help in uploading the video to you tube..

    If any one has used it then share please.

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    It's good that you've asked, free software often carries risks!

    I'd suggest, don't touch it, you can use a free editor like Jaycut or youtubes own editor

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by videomaker114 View Post
    Hey friends,

    Have any one of you tried Ezvid ?
    I have listen a lot that it is a free video and movie maker software and it also help in uploading the video to you tube..
    I would suggest youy won't make many friends here by spamming your product. Other links to that software deleted.
    Tim

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    I would suggest youy won't make many friends here by spamming your product. Other links to that software deleted.
    Hi Tim, I am not spamming this forum, I got a free software that really works well so i asked from all the members that any one has used it or not ?
    If you think that i am a spammer then i would not reply you back !
    Thanks

  5. Default

    Also if i am a spammer then i would not come back to check the replies.
    I would have place links and gone away simply !
    I hope you would let me communicate well in this forum. Thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by videomaker114 View Post
    Hi Tim, I am not spamming this forum, I got a free software that really works well so i asked from all the members that any one has used it or not ?
    If you think that i am a spammer then i would not reply you back !
    Thanks
    Obviously I considered that. I didn't suggest you were a bot spamming. Posting links to your product in several threads by a human is spamming as well and they do come back. And one or two of your links appeared tenuous to say the least. It looked like mall-time spam.

    If you have genuinely found a great product for free that no-one else has heard of then that's great. Why not post a loink to spom e work you have created with it.
    Tim

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •