Thread: pinnacle studio HD 15 HELP PLZ!

Default pinnacle studio HD 15 HELP PLZ!

im trying to import avi files i already have on my hard drive. the second i start editing the videos. they look like crap. 640 x 480 atleast!!! i changed my project preference to be 1080. i changed the make movie setting to make it 1080. STILL LOOKS LIKE CRAP!! is it just me? why do my videos instantly look bad when i use this program. and of course i had to buy the product that cant be returned and has the worst customer service on the planet. i never had this issue with videopad. yes, the quality is bad when previewing. but when i told videopad i want a 1080i movie, it gave it to me. not some piece of shit 640 x 480 low res movie. plz help!

ps. the program wouldnt see my videos in the C drive when i click import videos. is import videos ONLY for external hardware? my videos were seen just under the editing tab

I know how you feel very frustrating. if anyone one on this forum had anything good to say about Pinnacle then we should all have a public holiday.

Pinnacle advertize their all singing dancing software, thing is they don't tell you that you may also need a new top of the range computer to run it. Its a very, very, memory hungry programme. My machine wont run HD because of this, though its not an issue at the moment. However I know I would have to upgrade if required. You don't mention memory in your post. You DO, need stacks of available memory to run HD in Pinnacle. And a beefy processor. It should tell you somewhere in the software package the spec required. Its well worth checking this first, though I know you have already bought it. Hope this helps.

i have a intel i5, OC to 4.5 with 8 gs of ram. nvidia 560 gtx SLI. i think i got the specs. i think pinnacle is just a joke.

Hmm should be more than enough. One thing you could try is re installing the software or running windows repair from control panel installed software. I know I had a few glitches to start with like some uninstalled files, sometimes it tells you, sometimes it just don't, this seemed to cure the problems I had with it.