Thread: For Sale: Sony PMW EX3 plus loads of extras

Default For Sale: Sony PMW EX3 + Letus Ultimate plus loads of extras

Hi All

Up for sale is my beloved Sony PMW-EX3 camera, plus quite a few tasty extras.

The camera itself has seen good service over the last 3 and a bit years in professional usage, and it does have a few cosmetic marks to show for itself (see pics), though these are only superficial to the body, and the LCD and lens are in perfect order without any marks or scuffs. The camera is reading at 244Hours on the camera meter, which isn't overly high, as it has been mostly used on a jib arm or indoors filming conferences and live events formost of its usage. As I am looking at getting a new camera moresuited now to my current style of work, I am also selling loads of extras with the camera. These include:

2X Sony BP-U60 batteries
    2X Sony BP-U30 batteries
    2X Sony 16 gig SXS Cards
    1 Sony PHU-60k Hard Drive (60gbstorage)
    Sony SBAC-US10 card reader drive
    Sony battery charger
    Sony x0.8 Wide Conversion Lens (notpictured)
    Marshall V-LCD70XP-HDA 7 Field Monitor (barely used) - Uses a canon battery mount (I ran it off mains so no battery supplied)
    Letus Ultimate 35 mm adapter + LetusRod system + Nikon Lens adapter(Letus Ultimate)

Original cables/manuals but no box so I will be throwing in my Portabrace CTC-1 bag....

<EDIT:> Missing Bits (EX3 mic holder and hotshoe mount for PHU-60K unit) have now been replaced with new parts.

The camera and sony accessories were purchased end of 2008 from CVP I will try and find the receipt.

I am looking for 5800 ONO for all of the above which I believe to be a very good price considering all the extras included. Pricing it all up individually and you'll find this is a massive saving. Do feel free to ask any questions or make sensible offers.

I am based in Devon and would be very happy for anyone to take a look / have a play before purchase.

Thanks for looking!

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Niv; 04-08-2012 at 03:30 PM.

5800 now. Would consider separating the package too if anyone just wants the camera.