Thread: pilot program editing

Default pilot program editing

I am in the final stages of editing what was the end of a pilot program. All my original music and sound etc.

I foolishly chose to use pinnacle to save on cost and have been consistently let down by the clunky and unreliable nature. Now disaster has struck and whilst trying to transfer from my old machine to a brand bew one the project wont play on either.. Files missing etc.

I am utterly disgusted with pinnavle as it is such a difficult piece of softwarw to use at high level..

I face the prospect of a a years work down the toilet .. 1stly any ideas.. Secondly what should i be using ? Pinnacle is a disgace

eh...right.

I agree Pinnacle software/hardware can be unreliable and clunky, But this is why they are the cheapest on the market, I sense you had found other alternatives but were put off by their price tag, This is why they have that price tag, Anything of value costs money.

As for recovering your project files, Tell me what your work-flow is like.
    - Do you have one big folder which contains every single item you used to create the project. All graphics, music, video or is the content spread about the hard drive?
    - How did you move from old computer to new? Did you use some kind of file transfer program?
    - Did you have any kind of backup system for your old computer? Can you restore it?