Thread: Camera Operator with own Full HD 1080p camera needed for short film (London, UK)

Default Camera Operator with own Full HD 1080p camera needed for short film (London, UK)

Do you have a high quality Full HD 1080p camera? Are you looking to either gain experience, or to collaborate with like minded passionate people?

We are looking for a Camera Operator with their own camera- please specify in your submission.

Please note that this is a zero budget project. No one is getting paid including us. We are therefore also unable to pay for the hire of equipment or pay expenses. If this is your aim please apply for paid projects as this project is not right for you. We understand how this is frustrating as we prefer to be paid ourselves but hopefully the exposure of this project will lead to future paid work whether individually or collaboratively. This is not a form of employment, rather it is akin to talents coming together to create showreel material that they then share via online or film festival methods in an effort to further their careers. Please bear all this in mind before deciding whether or not this project could be for you and submitting.

Please note also that we film a lot of behind-the-scenes material as is standard with professional level studio projects so you need to be comfortable with being interviewed on camera. If uncomfortable with this, please do not apply.

General interviews are taking place now.

No time wasters please. Only those with a professional, friendly, fun and positive attitude need apply.

Learn more about our past work at Lee Neville Entertainment

IMPORTANT- IN YOUR SUBMISSION PLEASE SPECIFY CAMERA YOU HAVE, YOUR GENERAL AVAILABILITY FOR SHOOTING, AND TIMES WHEN YOU MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR A MEETING.

I've had a look at your YouTube channle, you all seem like a nice bunch. It would be a good experience for someone starting out. I hope you find somebody. I love projects like these but I'm up in Yorkshire so not available. Shame.

I think you need to clarify a few points for potential cam ops.

- 3 month or 3 day project? Please clarify how much time they will be asked to invest in this!
    - Yes it's unpaid and thank you for making that clear, But what "is" the work required? What is involved
    - What level of skill are you aiming for? Always good to say this up front and even to post a youtube example of the "Kind" Of camera work your after, Different OPs have different ways of shooting!

What about drive to you costs from Swinon (80mi).. do you pay for this?

Canon 7d *2
    Canon 5d mii *1

full box of lenses & accessories

Quote Originally Posted by emotionboy View Post

Please note that this is a zero budget project. No one is getting paid including us. We are therefore also unable to pay for the hire of equipment or pay expenses.
    You don't get a penny for any expenses.