Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: i have a question

  1. #1

    Default i have a question

    i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, or even the right community. but i'm not too knowledgeable on the topic, so yeah.

    is there anyway or any software that'll reverse a voice changer and reveal the actual voice?

  2. #2


    In general, no. However, it may depend on the algorithm used to distort the original voice. I suspect that even using the same software to 'reverse' the effect may not work well.
    If you have lots and lots of money; I suspect there are programs which could help. Afterall, I see them all the time on CSI Miami.

Similar Threads

  1. 1. Render question 2. performance problem question 3. *.avi?
    By Syle in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:34 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts