Thread: Uk RAP music video

Default Uk RAP music video

Hi all..
    Here is another one of our music videos. We happened to pick the 21st of December to film which also happens to be the shortest day of the year.. Doh!!!! This is our latest work that is completed with more on the way? Please give us some feed back with each project we are progressing but feedback is essential to our growth in the camera, directing and editing department. Any hints and tips would be appreciated too.

We look forward to hearing from your all

Assa - Teknikality OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO From the album Everyday User - YouTube

Very good. I really like the narrative with the twist at the end. Good idea well put together. Well shot. Perfect for the "song".

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Yeah nice. I'm not sure I like the message, but so what?

Must admit this kind of music doesn,t float my boat but I will push my bais to one side and be objective .
    Very well made and professional music video.
    great video .. great story and great audio quality.

Plus the song is actually growing on me

Good Job

Edmonton, Alberta

Looks good! Did you shoot interlaced or progressive?

This was shot progressive

Default Cheers

Hi all thanks for the comments. Any constructive critasisum anyone??

Hi, this is a great video, definitely an inspiration as I'll do rap vids this year as well myself.

if I had to criticize, I don't know, it's not really my place, maybe it'll look different with a slightly stronger visual identity (color/filters/contrast and whatnot) but again, I don't feel it's really my place. maybe more various shots on the MC, different places and compositions. Maybe integrate him in the background of another, narrative scene, this kind of stuff

but yea, amazing job, I love the whole vid.

Cheers for the comments. We most definitely could have done with the artist in other locations and when it comes to the filters we are still finding our feet that goes for colour too. The integrating him into the back ground is an idea maybe we'll get it in next time. Again cheers for the comment and we look forward to seeing your video.