Thread: How do I open a pinnacle file from one PC to my new one. ? Nightmare please help

Default How do I open a pinnacle file from one PC to my new one. ? Nightmare please help

How do I get a pinnacle file to open in pinnacle on another pc to continue editing.. this is ridiculous

Blog Entries

You would need to copy accross the project file and all of the assets in your project (video, audio etc). I'm not a pinnacle user, so don't know if you can relink files in projects - if not, you'll need to ensure that all of the media is in the exact same director structure.

OMG ! this is a nightmare ! I upgraded to a new PC and this is a huge project.. I can see no way to open this file properly on the new machine

Blog Entries

Start by copying the project file and all of your videos. Put them in the exact same location on the new PC. Open up the project file. What happens?

this is a huge file.. I just cant do it that way ... Im not experienced enough.. Im screwed ! I def wont ever use pinnacle again

Blog Entries

What is a huge file? The video? Whatever programme you use, you'll need to transfer over the video files.

Default frustration

Well.. All my files have been transferred onto thr new pc.. But its crashing and stalling all over the place. Its an awful editing suite just cheap crap. Now theres a few files which it says are too big to transfer .. They are avi files highest being 12 gb.. Despite a free 400 gb on a hard drive.. Frustration ruing my project :(